IT Support Specialists – join our team!
At Solidarity Fund PL in Moldova we are looking for a skillful IT Support Specialist who is enthusiastic and hard-working, with previous experience of working in an IT support environment.
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for all operational and technical aspects of computer hardware, software, and IT-related installations for the Organization’s employees and in its premises. Working alongside the main IT team (based in Poland), the successful candidate will ensure a smooth running of user systems and assist with resolving hardware and software support requests via appropriate channels, remote support, on site/off site, phone and email. Occasionally, the IT Support Specialist will provide assistance and consultancy to the Organization’s external collaborators and local partners.
What you will do:
- Provide support to employees, as the first point of contact for issues and troubleshooting solutions, in person and remotely;
- Be available on-call (during working hours) in the event of computer system anomalies, to assist in investigation and corrective action;
- Handle employee onboarding and leave process from IT point of view (assist with account creation/suspension, equipment handover, orient new employees to the systems and services used within the Organization);
- Ensure that the Organization’s IT procedures and processes are followed at all times, providing additional guidance and training where needed;
- Research and test new methods of improving and increasing productivity of the information system;
- Manage Zoom license assignment for employees on a request basis;
- Establish good relationships with all departments and colleagues, identifying any new needs and highlighting them to the main IT team;
- Perform regular audits to proactively monitor the performance of existing hardware and software (at least twice a year), in coordination with the Senior IT Security Specialist;
- Carry out regular inventory of equipment, consumables and other supplies;
- Identify hardware and software shortages or replacement requirements, research the best options and oversee the procurement process, in coordination with the Senior IT Security Specialist;
- Serve as primary liaison with local IT-related vendors and suppliers.
- Initial experience in the area of IT support;
- Strong understanding of Microsoft operating systems and applications (Windows 10 and 365 Environment);
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware management, including printers;
- Troubleshooting skills, methodical and logical approach to problems, coupled with good documentation skills;
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest IT developments;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Good interpersonal skills – able to communicate highly technical concepts in simple terms with an appropriate level of assertiveness;
- Able to work as part of a team and alone in a busy environment, with excellent attention to detail;
- Commitment to security and confidentiality of all appropriate information, systems and Organization property;
- Fluency in Romanian, good standard of verbal and written English (Russian and/or Polish are a plus).
What we offer:
- A competitive benefits package (attractive salary, paid vacation, social and medical coverage according to national legislation);
- Flexible work schedule, with the possibility to work remotely when technically feasible;
- Continuous coaching & mentoring by international IT experts;
- Opportunities to co-create and pilot innovative IT tools;
- Friendly and dynamic work environment;
- Stable international organization, with a long experience in the field of local development.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must include:
- CV or resume (4-page maximum);
- A brief motivation letter, no longer than 1 page.
Please write “IT Support Specialist” in the Subject line.
The deadline for submission is X May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The personal data submitted will be processed by Solidarity Fund PL solely during the employment process and for this purpose. The collected data will not be shared with any third party without prior approval from the subject.
0years of activity
in Republic of Moldova