We ensure the highest standards of conduct and act in accordance with the law, our internal regulations (policies and regulations), and recognized standards in the area of management and development cooperation.
We attach great importance to ethical conduct in all areas of the Foundation’s operations and encourage everybody to submit any comments related to our activities.
In accordance with Policy on whistleblowing and handling of reports, there are two paths for making reports at the Solidarity Fund PL:
DIRECT INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THE FOUNDATION
Should you notice any disturbing activity or situation that may indicate irregularities or unethical practices or other misconduct, you may contact directly the Foundation by letter, e-mail, or telephone from Monday to Friday between 09:00 a.m. and 06:00 p.m.
Solidarity Fund PL in Moldova:
- 27 Sfatul Tarii str., of. 45, Chisinau, MD-2012
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +373 60 16 16 64
If you are concerned about your safety or do not wish to disclose your identity, you can report information about irregularities anonymously to the independent Ombudsman for reporting irregularities.
The Ombudsman for Reporting Irregularities and the Foundation will protect your anonymity if:
- you disclose the information in good faith,
- you are convinced of the truthfulness of the reported information,
- you do not provide false suspicions,
- you do not expect personal or material benefits.
The Ombudsman accepts reports on the following cases:
- money laundering and terrorist financing,
- corruption, nepotism and other similar acts,
- theft or other similar acts to the detriment of public institutions, the Foundation or its Partners and Contractors,
- other irregularities related to the awarding contracts or grants, humanitarian aid and the recruitment process,
- wilful concealment or failing to report information on the above cases.
The Ombudsman will not accept your report:
- on complaints and breaches of employees’ rights,
- concerning discrimination, bullying, sexual harassment or intimidation,
- accident at work,
- security of data and IT networks,
- incidents and breaches of personal data,
- procurement or grant award procedures.
There are separate procedures in place for such situations, especially in terms of preventing discrimination, bullying, sexual harassment or bullying.
In labour cases, the provisions of the Labour Code, Internal and Remuneration Regulations apply. In the case of data security breach, separate regulations apply. Data breaches can be reported to the Personal Data Protection Officer at FSM at: email@example.com.
In exceptional situations, if you have concerns on your identity disclosure, you can report to the Ombudsman the case not directly related to the areas the Ombudsman deals with.
How you can notify the Ombudsman of reporting irregularities:
The Ombudsman receives information by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What will happen to your report:
- The Ombudsman has 10 days to conduct a preliminary investigation to verify if your report is justified. If the Ombudsman considers that the case requires examination, he or she will notify the Foundation, protecting your anonymity. If the Ombudsman considers that the report is not reliable, he or she will notify you and the Foundation and terminate proceedings.
- Based on the information provided by the Ombudsman for reporting irregularities, the Foundation will conduct an investigation and prepare an internal report on the reported case. The report includes findings and recommendations for further actions.
- The Foundation may also conduct an investigation if the Ombudsman considers the report not reliable.
- Decisions on recommended actions are made by the President of the Foundation, and if the President participates in the proceedings – by the Board of the Foundation. The President or Board of the Foundation reports on the actions taken to the Ombudsman for reporting irregularities.
- The Ombudsman may also, on his/her own initiative, notify law enforcement authorities if he or she considers that case covered by the report indicates a crime.